- 1 cup of Almonds, shelled & coarsely - ground
- 1 cup of Walnuts, shelled & coarsely - ground
- 1 cup of Black raisins, coarsely - ground
- 2 Apples, peeled & coarsely - chopped
- 2 Ripe bananas, coarsely - chopped (optional)
- 2 cup of Red wine
This recipe is enough for 10 persons, who will use it at Seders
& lather it on homemade matzoh. 1. Mix everything together &
serve at Seders.
Recipe: "Sephardic Cooking" by Copeland Mark -- 600
Recipes Created in Exotic Sephardic Kitchens from Morocco to India --
Copyright 1992 Published by Donald I. Fine, Inc., New York, N.Y. D.
Personal Injury Attorney Los Angeles | Seo Los Angeles | Gold Ira | Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney